_

Pages

Thursday, 12 November 2009

First Post

Hello, and welcome to the First Draft Cafe.

The purpose of this blog is to share conversation and news about anything to do with writing. I'm hoping you'll drop in from time to time, and between us, we can make it a place to share information and views, as well as making some new writing buddies along the way.

I love being a writer because its something you can do anywhere, anytime. You can be anybody, go wherever your imagination takes you, and do anything you want to do! Pure escapism controlled only by how far you allow your mind to stretch and how willing you are to let your creativity take over. I consider myself very lucky.
Feel free to post me a comment.


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!