_

Pages

Thursday, 24 December 2009

An Evening for Writers

Its a while since I blogged, real life has got in the way but hey I'm here now. I have some exciting news to report...

Writers in Leicestershire are in for a treat, as I've just found out Jane Wenham-Jones is coming to Loughborough College to give an after dinner talk. From what I have heard this will not only be informative but highly entertaining.

A writer, journalist and presenter Jane regularly turns up on radio and TV. She is the author of three best-selling novels and a non-fiction book - Wannabe a Writer?

You can find out more about her here http://www.janewenham-jones.com/


Details I have so far are as follows...


Places for Jane Wenham-Jones after dinner speaker evening at Loughborough College on Wednesday 24th March 2010 already going fast. Bearing in mind tickets don’t officially come on sale until January. A few reasons for such interest, Jane is such an entertaining after dinner speaker who appeals to non-writers as well as writers.

She rarely ventures into The East Midlands, the food at Loughborough College’s restaurant is first class, and the Compere for the evening is well known Leicestershire writer Keith Morley. And if there's an early general election on Thursday 25th March it’ll be a great night to be out enjoying yourself away from the yawn yawn election build up.

For more information please contact Keith Large by email keith.large@loucoll.ac.uk or contact the Radmoor Centre on 0845 1662959.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!