_

Pages

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Wow! How lucky can a girl get? I've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award from both Cherie Colyer and Lesann Berry Thank you ladies. Readers do go check out their blogs.

 “The basic idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers.” When you get the award, you keep the love going by giving it to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

This was difficult because there are so many great blogs out there, many of which I've recently found because I’m a part of Rachael Harrie’s Platform-Building Campaign. Others I've been following and enjoying for a while.
To share the love and pay it forward, my list of awesome blogs are:

 Writing: A Conversation Without Interruptions  - This is the blog of Ileandra Young, her writing career is only just beginning and she wants you to be part of it. She has gleefully been penning smut, vamp - fiction, fantasy and comedy since 1997.

A. E. Martin - A writer of both Adult and YA Fantasy, she penned her first novel at fourteen, also an artist in many mediums.

My Road to Freedom - Janina is a woman who loves words, a Chicago freelance writer, who sometimes designs jewellery too.

Fabulosity Nouveau - Wendy is from Johannesburg, South Africa, and in her words, "I am a Blogaholic, Bibiophile, Avid Reader, Reveiwer and Lover of all things Quaint and Eclectic."

The Nut Press - Kathryn Eastman resides here. Reviewing books, tasting chocolate, drinking tea and telling us tales about squirrels when she's not scribbling short stories, articles, and poems that is...

All very interesting people, be sure to visit them soon.

 Awardees, this is what you need to do after you've chosen who you're going to give the award to:

  • Show your thanks by linking back to the blogger that gave you the award
  • Notify the folks you pick to receive the award by twitter, email, etc
  • Post the award graphic on your blog
  • Check out the winners, their blogs and websites, and most of all enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. This is my lucky week for awards, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing who you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! This is kind of funny, because I was actually dropping by to let you know I passed the Versatile Blogger award on to you! Lol!

    Info is here: http://kaykays-corner.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Congraulations, Maria, jolly good show!

    P.S. This is Dan, unable to make comments in any other way than registering as 'anonymous'. Technology, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit odd that is Dan, I'm sure there must be a way...

    I'll try and help you find it, but in the mean time, thank you for your comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be checking out the list of your 'awesome blogs' - sounds like an interesting versatile group. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Diane, all worthy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also very curious to check out your 'awesome blogs'. Great tone to this blog and no wonder you won an award! Best wishes, catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! A fellow Campaigner stopping by - I LOVE your blog's name and tagline. What a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divorced Lady - Thank you for your kind comments.

    Sophia - Thanks for dropping by, glad you like the blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!