Got stuck into reading 'Before I go to Sleep' by S J Watson, what a great book it is. I'm a slow reader, Kindle tells me I am 69% through the story. Really enjoying it so far, and haven't managed to work it out yet!
Draft 2 - I seem to be going at a snails pace, because I've been away, I've managed very little this last week. I can only claim a read through of the first eleven pages.
Stills Pictures - Done! Passed onto my buddy. Very pleased with the results. They took time but well worth it.
Walking - Yes! Lots done, including a Nordic Walking lesson, which I really enjoyed.
Now for this weeks goals. Keeping them simple seems to work for me so here goes.
- Continue reading 'Before I go to Sleep' by S J Watson
- Polish first five pages of my novel & write the synopsis for it
- Attend a one day creative writing workshop
- Attempt to find a second yoga class
- Take time out for tea & cake