_

Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Happy Saturday - Pearl Harbour - Tennessee

I promised you music, and Tennessee is one of the finest pieces you'll hear from Hans Zimmer in my opinion.
The theme was produced for the movie Pearl Harbour, one of my all time favourites. If you haven't seen it - its a great movie, it has everything. Action, drama, and lots of romance, but be warned, it WILL make you cry too.
Every time I listen it evokes memories, and emotions from the story. Its a truly wonderful piece to listen to, when you want to empty your mind, and relax. I'll be posting more here for you to enjoy soon.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie and yes it did make me cry. Beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!