_

Pages

Monday, 9 January 2012

Time Out

I'm a day late posting, but I do have good reason. Technically, I'm away from my desk, that is, the one at home, where I usually do my writing from. I have however managed to connect my laptop, be it a weak  Internet connection so I'd best get on with it.

I'm spending time out with old friends at the fabulous Ragdale Hall, Health Hydro and Thermal Spa for a few days, so this post will be brief.

I've had a lovely few days doing nothing much at all! Relaxing has been the order of today, the facilities are wonderful, and I've been sleeping! Its been brilliant, and its also given me plenty of time to get  this weeks Goal list sorted out in my head too, so I'll post that separately, with an update on what I've achieved last week.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a wonderful time in a wonderful place. Relaxing, and restoring lost energy. Yep, colour me a slightly envious green :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. C D Meetens - It was fabulous, time went all too quickly though!

    Diane Fordham - Really enjoyed the time out.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!