_

Pages

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2012

Okay, I'm crazy. But then I reckon you already knew that. I've signed up for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2012.

The idea is simple, I have to blog everyday in April, I get Sunday off for good behaviour, except on the first Sunday, April 1st, when the challenge begins.

Each post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day. I can blog about any topic I choose. Write flash fiction, or a poem, share a picture, or write an article. I'm limited only by my imagination.

Its called a Blog Hop, and on the first day I'm advised to visit the blog immediately after my own on the list of fellow bloggers. And I should try to visit five blogs a day thereafter to leave comments and make new friends.

Why am I doing this? I want to grow as a blogger, and I love networking with liked minded folk.

The A to Z list is open, here why not join me? Its going to be fun!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, but I know it will be difficult to finish sequels and enjoy the posts too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll enjoy A to Z. Plenty of growth and networking to be had.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there!

    BTW I tagged you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Oooh, yes - you are mad. What a challenging challenge. Look forward to seeing your posts in April (I was tempted by your enthusiasm, but decided it would be one more task I would fail at!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I shalln't do it myself, but think it's a lovely idea and will look out for your posts Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhona, Rebecca, Carole, Arle,Annalisa, it'll be great to read your posts!

    Annalisa - Thanks for the tag, I will try and do it later this week.

    Ruth - I must be mad as April is a busy month, and we have AltFiction to attend too!

    Abi - I'll post a link to Twitter after each post.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!