_

Pages

Sunday, 12 February 2012

I'm a Kreativ Blogger



I've been given the above award by my friend Patsy Collins - how very lovely of her, and now, I must tell you half a dozen random facts about myself. I don't mind, after all we are all friends together here. 

Lets get started.

  1. Writing is my first love, but photography is second. I love getting out and about with my camera. There is so much to see if we only look deep enough.
  2. I don't like riding a bike. No idea why, but I really can't be doing with them.
  3. I'm rather fond of porridge.
  4. Secretly, I would like to go back in time, and visit English life in Victorian England for a day. History is amazing.
  5. I get bored very easily, my attention span is about fifteen minutes, making meetings rather tedious. This is probably why I can't remember anything!
  6. Sleep evades me. I can only dream what its like, to get a good nights rest.
And now I must pass the award forward. So Stuart Ayris,  Maggie MayMal Dewhirst, and Angela C. Hansen please take the award, and share your randomness with us. Apologies if you've received it before, or if you do not wish to take it forward, do not feel obliged to share again, or at all. Unless you want to of course. If you do take part, then please, do let me know when you have posted so I can catch up with you.









3 comments:

  1. Thank you Marie. I have now been given this award three times and it's lovely. I haven't responded yet as everyone I would pass it on to seems to have already received it, but I may post some things you may not know about me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I got flooded last fall and decided not to just take a bow, give thanks, and leave it at that. But I do appreciate the thought. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie - Look forward to seeing your post as always.

    Angelina - I understand completely... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!