I've been given the above award by my friend Patsy Collins - how very lovely of her, and now, I must tell you half a dozen random facts about myself. I don't mind, after all we are all friends together here.
Lets get started.
- Writing is my first love, but photography is second. I love getting out and about with my camera. There is so much to see if we only look deep enough.
- I don't like riding a bike. No idea why, but I really can't be doing with them.
- I'm rather fond of porridge.
- Secretly, I would like to go back in time, and visit English life in Victorian England for a day. History is amazing.
- I get bored very easily, my attention span is about fifteen minutes, making meetings rather tedious. This is probably why I can't remember anything!
- Sleep evades me. I can only dream what its like, to get a good nights rest.
And now I must pass the award forward. So Stuart Ayris, Maggie May, Mal Dewhirst, and Angela C. Hansen please take the award, and share your randomness with us. Apologies if you've received it before, or if you do not wish to take it forward, do not feel obliged to share again, or at all. Unless you want to of course. If you do take part, then please, do let me know when you have posted so I can catch up with you.