_

Pages

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Goal List Week Commencing 25th March 2012

Last week proved difficult one way and another, too many crazy things to list here. You know how it is I'm sure - real life has a habit of getting in the way.

However, I 'm feeling good about what I got done.

Draft 2 - Another chapter edited, not as much of a rewrite as I expected it to be, although unfortunately, I didn't get to read it out at my critique group as we had a heavy session, and there were many manuscripts before mine. Hopefully, I'll get an opinion soon.

A to Z Challenge - I managed to plan out one post in readiness for April.

Eat Cake - Certainly did! Mothering Sunday, my dear daughter made me a fabulous chocolate cake, then again on Tuesday afternoon I visited a tearoom and scoffed a rather delicious piece of Victoria sandwich cake.

200 Word Challenge - I did do it, however I didn't read it out at the group as I was chairing yesterday, and it was a full house. I may post it on here later.

Walk - I managed only one. A brisk urban walk through town. Good enough given time constraints.

Plans for the week ahead are as follows.

A to Z Challenge - I will be planning more posts. Getting very close to the start now.

Draft 2 - I'd like to get another chapter rewritten.

Relax - Definitely need some 'me' time.

Photography - Light nights herald its time to get my camera out and snap a record of Spring 2012

What are your plans for the week ahead?



1 comment:

  1. I hope you get time to relax this week, sounds like you need it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!