_

Pages

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Goal List - Week Commencing 15th April 2012

I seem to have gone off the rails! Recapping the week won't take long.

A to Z Challenge - Managed to write a variety of posts throughout the week.

Alt.Fiction - I went, it was fun! Look out for more about the weekend event on Tuesday's blog post.

Draft 2 - Fail! Too busy, a poor excuse but very true.

Photography - Fail! As above.

Cake - Overdosed! I have consumed far too much cake in the last seven days.

Okay, have to admit, it wasn't one of my better weeks for completing set things on my list, however, I'm pretty pleased I'm keeping up with the blog challenge. Writing the posts and reading all the awesome blogs out there is very time consuming. However, its fun, whilst challenging. Below is my list for the week ahead.

A to Z Challenge - Continue doing a post a day.

Make a Plan - Review where I want to be with things, and create a list to follow for the next three months.

Walking - Get outside and get some fresh air.

100 Word Flash Fiction Challenge - Produce a piece for my Saturday Writing group.

That's enough for the week ahead.


4 comments:

  1. I've had too much cake in the past week as well. Wait. You can't have too much cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - I quite agree, it's soul food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blogging well every day, reading, writing and enjoying cake. This is not a fail or even a deferred success. Keep going with the Double Chocolate and Victoria sponge; it helps the free writing,

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!