_

Pages

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Goal List - Week Commencing April 1st 2012

Okay, the Goal list looked like this last week...

A to Z Challenge -  I only managed to get one post planned, so I guess I'll be flying by the seat of my pants for the next month! My first post is just here in case you think I'm slacking.

Draft 2 - Some further rewriting has been done.

Relax - Yes, think I did, Wednesday evening I met up with some folk I have met through Twitter. Some were writers as you'd expect. It was very nice to meet them. Also spent yesterday in Derbyshire walking.

Photography - Taken some lovely shots, some of which I'll put up on the blog soon.

And so to this week...

A to Z Challenge - It started today! Therefore, I'll be spending a lot of time on it this week. Really looking forward to reading other blogs, and making new friends.

Word Challenge - Writing group homework, of which I have no idea what it'll be until Tuesday.

Draft 2 - Continue 'killing my darlings' again this week.

Walking - I want to get at least two decent walks done this week. Excellent thinking time!

That's the list for the week ahead, short and sweet, and hopefully fun and manageable. What are you up to?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!