_

Pages

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Goal List - Week Commencing 27th May 2012

Last week passed by in a flash, yet I seem to have slowed down and become more settled. I don't feel quite as stressed.

The weather changed quite suddenly midweek, and we were blessed with glorious sunshine, I'm left wondering if this might be the reason. It certainly lifted my mood, as well as those around me, and made everything from getting the washing dry to going out for a walk a lot easier.

Last week went like this.

Novel - I reworked another chapter.

200 Word Challenge - I did it, and read it out at the group yesterday.

Yoga - My class started late as the instructor got held up in traffic, therefore we didn't get the full session which was a let-down. I practised some of the poses throughout the week. The sciatica seemed to ease off midweek.

Walk - I got out a fair bit, had a t least three decent walks. Like everything else in my life, I have to plan to walk, and then actually get out and do it!

Blog - Spent a lot of time on various areas, I,ve worked out how to comment to people individually, as well as looked into changing the style, and I've decided against mass alteration for now. I've also prepared a  couple of drafts of future posts, which I'll finish this week.

Photography - I took a few snaps, and also experimented with shooting a very short video, as I want to try a video post on the blog sometime in the future.

The week ahead.

Novel - Another chapter.

Walk - I'm looking forward to getting out and about a bit more this week.

Cake - Yes, I'm looking forward to eating more cake! There's a holiday weekend coming up, and its a great excuse to indulge.

Read - I need to lose myself in a good book.

Blog - Publish two posts

De-Clutter - I'm sinking under a mountain of junk! I can't stand staring at mess, and I swear clutter saps your energy, therefore its my intention to clear as much as I can over the next few months. I'm going to learn to be discerning and go through the house, room by room. Have you any tips to share with me?

What plans have you made for the week ahead?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!