_

Pages

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Happy Saturday - Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You



Hands up if you remember The Bodyguard, from 1992 - yes, it really was, way back then. And I can recall people flocking to the pictures to see and hear Whitney perform. They got a bonus, as the movie was a great treat in escapism, and time out from everyday life.

Kevin Costner gave a good performance as Frank, the bodyguard hired to protect Rachel, (Whitney Houston) when she receives a number of threats made against her life.

Although the film received mixed reviews, it grossed 16.6 million dollars at the box office in its first weekend alone. The album of the soundtrack, went on to be the biggest selling of all time, with more than 42 million copies sold world wide!

Enjoy the song - enjoy your Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!