_

Pages

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Goal List Week Commencing 24th June 2012


Okay, the last seven days haven't been my best. I had dental work done the previous week that didn't go well, as mentioned in a previous post. I've been in hideous pain for the last ten days, and unfortunately its affected my goals.

WritingI managed to get my goal list up and that was it!

ReadingI purchased 'How To Do Everything And Be Happy' by Peter Jones, to read on my Kindle. Its a very witty read if you just want to make life a wee bit happier, and laugh out loud a lot!

Apart from that, I skimmed through a few back copies of Writing Magazine. I'm afraid my concentration wasn't up to much more.

Relaxation - Its been difficult juggling the day job in between runs to the dentist, and pharmacy as well as doing necessary household stuff like preparing meals for the family. Yesterday, I went for a walk with my camera, spent time at the spa. I need rest, but find it difficult to do nothing.

This week.

I'll be taking it easy. Therefore, I'm not setting myself any goals, other than concentrating on getting well again. Anything I get done will be a bonus! I'll let you know how I do on Sunday, but do tell me how you are getting on - I love hearing about your goals.


9 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been suffering with tooth ache. It's horrible I know! Just the mention of 'root canal' sends shivers. Hope you are back up to speed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Suzanne, I am going to try!

      Delete
  2. Hi Maria! I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well! I hope you do find time to rest and concentrate on getting healthy and hearty!

    Goals? Erm... nothing concrete at the moment! Just enjoying my wip is enough for me! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty, I understand - I feel miffed I'm not working on my WIP, but I know I wouldn't do it justice. I hope you have a good week with your writing.

      Delete
  3. Poor you! Hope you soon feel better. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are going to feel better soon!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry about all the dental stuff--that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't be creative with toothache. It's a fact. I had a huge emergency filling done two weeks ago and it's only just calming down now so I do sympathise. What you need is a whole load of t.l.c. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!