_

Pages

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Goal List Week Commencing 1st July 2012



I didn't set myself any goals last week, instead I concentrated on rest. I'm happy to report, I was very definitely in recovery mode. Indulging in spending time not actually doing anything seemed to work, and I'm feeling somewhat better than of recent weeks.

Continuing, I've a few things coming up, but I'm going for a happy mix of pushing forward with writing as well as a good dose of 'me' time.

The plan is:

Writing - I'm starting a series of three monologue's for a new project. Aiming to get one written, edited and sent off this week, and another to first draft stage.

Blog - Going to create a schedule for my posts.

Walking - Will be stepping out as much as I can this week.

Sleep - I'm going to plan better, so that I get at least 6 or 7 hours sleep each evening. Any tips are most welcome!

What does your week ahead look like?




2 comments:

  1. my week, so far has been kinda fragmented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get many weeks like that! Hoping this one is better for you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!