_

Pages

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Happy Saturday - Madonna



Madonna, singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, author, entrepreneur! What a woman, often controversial in her views. Whatever you think of her, she is a superstar. Born on August 16, 1958, she has to date sold more than 300 million records worldwide.

Take a look back with me now at the sheer diversity, and creativity of this woman. Most of all enjoy her music on this Bank holiday Saturday.










P.S. The following is a photographic diary of the many changing faces of Madonna.

3 comments:

  1. Yes she is indeed a legend. I'm old enough to remember listening to a number of her songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting Duncan, school disco was it?





      Delete
  2. I think the secret of her success is her willingness to change with the fashions. A bit like David Bowie in that respect.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!