_

Pages

Thursday, 2 August 2012

The Short Story Competition

Image Credit
I spotted a competition this morning, and thought I'd share.

The organisers of 'The Short Story Competition' invite you to submit a story, to be in with a chance of winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd prizes of £300, £150, and £50. Word count is anywhere between 1,000 - 5,000, and they aren't considering poetry, novel chapters, sci-fi, fantasy or stories for children.

The closing date is 15 Sept, and as long as you follow the rules, you'll be in with a chance.

More details here

Have a good day writing!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Maria, thank you for posting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Teresa, every so often I see something worthwhile. This one looks good!

      Delete
  2. Hi Maria - Are you entering it? Good luck if you are. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking to see what I have that will fit with their rules. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!