Elizabeth and Patsy and now I have to answer questions about my current work in progress.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. Where did the idea for the book come from?
Somewhere deep within my sub conscious, and that is all I know because I'm a total panster, and I had no idea when I began where I was going to go. Why? Because my novel was written as part of NaNoWriMo last year, and I was roped in to take part at very short notice. I think I had just under twenty-four hours before it began.
3. What genre does the book come under?
Supernatural Crime, or Supernatural Crime with elements of Romance. That sounds better. I hate having to choose a genre.
4. What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie of your book?
Difficult one, I'm glad I won't have to think about that...I'll leave it to the Casting Director.
5. What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
6. Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
I hope it will be represented by an agency.
7. What other books would you compare the story to in your genre?
I haven't come across a similar story.
8. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
Thirty days. The novel was written as part of NaNoWriMo last year, and no I won't be taking part this year. There is still much to do on this novel.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I haven't got a clue, it was in my head, but I had no idea it was there until it was unleashed during NaNoWriMo, and I have no idea how it got in there.
10. What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
The story is dark, and set in both Victorian and present day Leicester, hopefully it will appeal to the locals, as well as a worldwide audience.
And now its my turn to tag someone, this is the difficult part, its hard to choose, and I know you're all so busy scribbling away, and some of you have already been tagged, so I'm not going to pick on any one of you. If you would like to take part, drop me a comment, and if you don't, drop me a comment anyway. No pressure.
Make Things Happen Poof! The first quarter of 2018 has vanished and I don't feel like I've achieved much. This is the bit wher...
Image Credit In the company of a friend, I noticed she was busy scribbling words down onto paper, nothing unusual with that, except she...
Is it true that there are very few full-time writers actually writing full-time? If you're a journalist or work in media or educati...
A lot of writers, myself included are terrible sleepers. We don't get our quota of slumber. Some set their alarms and get up early to...