|Clock Tower Leicester - Maria A Smith|
Here is what I planned to do, and what I actually did...
- Walk - Yes, but it was painful! The sciatica has been a trial, when I thought it had eased, it tricked me, and came back even more vengeful. I've tried resting, as well as keeping moving, hence walking in all weathers. This time, keeping moving isn't working, yet I dare not stop incase I seize up completely!
- Read Writing Magazine - I made a start, but its been hard to concentrate.
- Edit more of my novel - Failed, I had three attempts, each time I simply couldn't apply myself.
- Swimming - I went once. The whole week was a struggle on the time front.
- Sleep - I have slept more in the last week than I have in a month! Wishfully thinking it might cure the sciatica
|Phoenix Square, Leicester - Maria A Smith|
Afterwards, the Subs group met, and we discussed where we had sent our work, and decided that we would all concentrate on the same competition this month for a bit of fun. I need to have a think about that one as the theme is betrayal. Once I have the details, I'll post them up incase anyone else fancies having a go too.
|Outside Waterstones Leicester - Maria A Smith|
That was last week, not very exciting. Oh, I got the windscreen sorted out in my car, and had my hair cut too, and now I think its much too short.
Looking ahead, I am hopeful the next week will be pain free, and productive.
Writing - Anything! Whatever I can concentrate on is all I'm hoping for this coming week.
Relaxation - Something to take the pain away.
Friends - I need some laughter.
|Cottages near Newarke House, Leicester - Maria A Smith|
The images on the blog I snapped whilst hobbling around the city yesterday. Purely my observation of Leicester in the rain. All taken on my iPhone.