_

Pages

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Goal List Week Commencing 31st March 2013

Highcross, Leicester - Maria A Smith

A brief post today, I'm going to be so busy with posts for the next month, as I begin the A to Z Blogging Challenge tomorrow. Do check my post for the letter A, I am aiming for an early start!

What I liked about this last week...

I'm beginning to get better.

It was a three day week!

I spent time relaxing.

I went shopping, and found a lovely new handbag.

New Handbag! - Maria A Smith

What I didn't like...

Feeling too tired to do any work on my novel.

Side effects from the drugs I'm taking. Shaky hands don't make for good writing.

What I got done...

I said I was going to take it easy, I did.

Writing  -  Blog post - I managed that, but the chapter re-write was too much. I thought on the posts I'm going to do for the challenge. Did some mind-mapping.

Rest - I went to the swimming pool, and dipped my toe in the jacuzzi a few times, it really helped. Sleep was a little evasive, I read, and listened to Nina Simone, and watched a few episodes of Elementary, the USA version of Sherlock.

The week ahead...

Writing - I'll be Blogging from A to Z and penning some flash fiction. As well as editing that chapter.

Have a good productive week. Do let me know how you get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!