_

Pages

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Goal list Week Commencing 7th April 2013

Taking Pictures - Maria A Smith

Last week was  VERY busy, I had two goals, to get the first week of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge sorted, and to do a chapter edit on my novel. I'm happy to report I got both done!

It's been a funny old week...

Where I've been - To work, and thankfully another four day week, so I had a head start with the A to Z posts.

What I've heard - Been listening to short stories, and a novel adaptation on Radio 4 Extra on the BBC iplayer I particularly enjoyed Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451

Who I've met - My writing buddies for a critique session. Enthusiasm is infectious, and there was plenty of it this last week!

What I've bought - Freshly baked bread from the farm. Yum!

This week I'll be mainly concentrating on Week 2 of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

Rest and Relaxation - Walking, swimming and chilling out.

Hope your last week was productive, and you have lots of plans for this one. Let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Well done for completing both goals, Maria! :) I'll have to have a listen to that novel adaption, thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Catherine, I'm pacing myself, life is incredibly busy.

      Delete
  2. Good to see you achieved your goals, Maria. One of mine too is to work on the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Another is to get out more this week with my three sons as they're still on their school holidays.

    All the best,
    Debbie
    http://erewashwriterscompetition.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! I remember the school holidays...

      I shall hop over to your blog and check out you A to Z posts in a little while.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!