_

Pages

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Goal List Week Commencing May 12th 2013

Breakfast - Maria A Smith

I've just returned from a weekend away, at Leeds Castle in Kent, I started today with tea, toast and sunshine! It was relaxing, and getting away for a few days gave me a chance to step back from my normal routine, rest and recharge.

Last week, I said I'd do the following,


Writing - I'll be concentrating solely of 15K in May

Relaxation - Lots this week, I intend to concentrate on sleep, walking, photography, family and friends.

I managed to achieve all my goals, in yet another hectic week, I did it. Perhaps not as much writing as I'd of liked but everything else


In the last 7 days, I have...

  • Been very tired, but managed to get some early nights
  • Caught up with good friends over a relaxed meal
  • Enjoyed listening to an audio tour around a castle
  • Been for a walk in the rain
  • Spent time with my camera

My goals for this week are simple. 

Writing - Continue with 15K in May challenge. I've been reconnecting over the weekend, and hoping to get a fair bit done this week.

Walking - Twenty minutes at least three times this week, somehow.

De-Junk - I seem to have taken a few steps back with this task, the house is filling up with junk again. This week I'll make a start on putting some of it in a charity bag.

 Laughter - Its good to laugh! And what is wrong with being happy anyway?

What are you going to do this week?


Leeds Castle, Kent - Maria A Smith

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the idea of putting more laughter into your life. I think more people should do this.
    I have been trying to get more sleep and have now given up on my early, early starts in the morning to write, because I'm at home all day every day I write when I'm ready to write and I now feel the quality of my writing is much better a)I get more sleep b) I'm not forcing my writing.

    Good luck with all your projects and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, I can identify with that...working, running a home and trying to commit lots of time to writing is terribly hard work. I am envious. ;-) I'm trying not to force the writing...

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals! I'm trying to get caught up still from April, so I can move forward before the end of May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a challenge. Catching up is hard isn't it, hope you can manage to do it soon.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!