_

Pages

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Goal List Week Commencing 15th July 2013

Time for Tea!  - Maria A Smith

Aren't we lucky? All this fabulous weather, sunshine from early morning, right up into the evenings. I'm loving it. I'm not complaining about the heat, or stickiness, or feeling dehydrated. We have been waiting a long time for a bit of sun.

I had a good week on reaching my goals too. Managed to get everything ticked off!

Writing - Wrote an article in an hour, needs a good edit, so I've tucked it away for a week while I do some research I need to add.

Reading - I listened to the audio book I borrowed from the library.

Walking - Several walks, even though I was hot and tired most evenings.

De-Cluttering - Another pile of  clothes and some bric a brac put into the charity bag. I'm making headway now getting a room ready to use as my writing space.

I made the hair appointment

The week ended on a high note, yesterday I went to Kedleston Hall with a  couple of friends, and we had a lovely relaxing day strolling around the house and grounds, as well as a walk in the woodland. Finishing with tea and cake!

The week ahead. More of the same, as well as some thinking time. Did you week got to plan?


2 comments:

  1. Well done on reaching your goals! I've set myself some daily targets and was doing great till yesterday, when I fell by the wayside a tad. Good luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll pick yourself up Catherine...at least you're working down a list, and have stuff ticked off. That in my book is a great motivator. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!