|Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire - Maria A Smith|
Anyone else flabbergasted we've reached the August Bank holiday weekend? I don't want summer to end, I'm not ready! I've had some great days out this year. Lovely walks, took loads of pictures, written lots, socialised with friends and family and just thouroughly enjoyed the whole season. September looms, and the schools around here resume in a matter of days. Its going to be Autumn before we know it!
Time is precious people.
In the last week, I've been swamped with real life stuff, but also managed time for walking, writing and socialising too! Admittedly, the writing was my last blog post, and a 200 word flash fiction piece, had hoped for more on the novel, but I'm happy. Still a bit behind schedule, but intend to catch up this week. It seems a shame not to make the most of the weekend weather.
The week ahead, I'll be...
- Going to the cinema to see a selection of short films
- Walking around the streets where I live
- Editing the novel with my red pen
- Writing a blog post on ?
- Creating some flash fiction based on a song title
- Entering a writing competition, coz its time I pulled my finger out!
- Doing my best to be nice to people
No advances on that list are planned except perhaps,
- Eating cake
- Listening to some music to set my soul on fire!
So tell me, what have you been up to? What plans are afoot?