_

Pages

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Goal List Week Commencing 22nd December 2013

Christmas - Maria A Smith

Its been a busy old week, I've not had time to bless myself, let alone prepare for Christmas, therefore I'm really pleased I didn't set any goals other than getting the day job stuff cleared up. Its nearly all done. There is stuff I need to do as we trundle through the week towards Tuesday lunchtime though, when I'll finish work for a week.

Amazingly, I managed to edit a short story I'm working on, and hope that I can polish it in the next week before I air it again with some fellow scribes.

All that remains is for me to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope its restful.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Maria,

    And now that it be Christmas Day as I type this, I hope you managed to get yourself ready for a peaceful, positive Christmas.

    Be well and smile, my friend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Xmas, Maria, look forward to catching up more in the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!