_

Pages

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Goal List - Week Commencing 15th March 2015

Image Credit - Pixabay


Happy Mothers Day! If you're a mother, I hope you see your children today, or hear their voice on the telephone, skpe each other, or read their words in a card, or you can spend some special time with your own mother, if not, I hope you are able to hold onto your memories for they are precious.

Last week, I rested and made a small improvement with my mobility issues. I've concentrated on reading the papers, kindle, real books and listening to audio books and podcasts. I've dabbled with Scrivener although it hasn't sunk in, I'm going to blame it on my prescription pain killers, I'm not going to give up. I will get to grips with it. I spent a few hours on my novel, and blogged a couple of times too, so all in all managed to get some things done. I've accepted I must take things slowly.

This week is about rest and recovery again, I'm off to physiotherapy on Monday, fingers crossed it will help, and the treatment  doesn't hinder my progress.  I'll be taking part in #writingchat on Wednesday 8pm - 9pm UK time, and apart from that I'll be doing as much writing as I can...

Do you have a busy week planned?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria! First time I've popped into your blog. I'm glad that you've experienced some improvement in your mobility problems and hope that the physio. was helpful. It's great that you've still managed to get something done in terms of writing. Keeping going is important. Maybe 'see' you at #writingchat tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!