_

Pages

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Goal List - Week Commencing 22nd February 2015

Image Credit - Pixabay
Another week has zipped by in a flash! Did I complete my goals? Well slightly held back with this horrid virus which I can't seem to shake off.

I said I'd write a couple of blog posts - Never got done I'm afraid, I got side tracked. I haven't made my mind up about doing the  Blogging from A to Z Challenge either. I did take part in #writingchat on Twitter, and that is just going from strength to strength, proving there are writers out there that want to interact on Twitter.

Extra stuff I did on the writing front was a plenty, so I don't feel bad about not getting stuff done. I actually got a lot of planning done on the current novel. I know much more about my characters now, as well as having introduced a new problem which will give the story more depth. I've sketched out the entire story summary, and written quite a bit of stuff that will never be in the finished novel, but is necessary for me to write the story. I did it all with a pen and a notebook, curled up in an armchair, and I really enjoyed it!

Also rose to the challenge set by a writing buddy, a little piece about setting up your own political party, and what would you do for the country. That was fun! Although I don't think my take on how we should run the country will ever come to be...

I finished my audio novel, and read two romantic novellas I purchased a while ago, so a great week for reading too.

Onto this week then.

Writing - More on the novel, hopefully meet up with some writing buddies for a brew if I'm better, and I'll do whatever challenge I receive from my buddy. #writingchat will be on Wednesday 8pm UK time so I'll certainly be available for that too.

Reading - Choose a new book, please recommend? I like crime, horror, romance or anything in- between. Have been known to read cornflake packets when nothing else is available.

Shiatsu - Book myself a session.

Water Therapy - Get to the pool for rehabilitation

Ring someone and have a catch up.

How are you going to spend your week?

2 comments:

  1. I can recommend Helen Dunmore's "Blue Eyed Boy". I love a story from a different angle. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you L, I'll look it up.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!