_

Pages

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Goal List - Week Commencing 8th March 2015

Image Credit - Pixabay
Here we are again, Sunday, the beginning of a new week. As the image above suggests, my life last week was most definitely on 'pause' after the previous weeks adventures with health. I took it very easy, not really having much option. This meant, I did achieve my two goals, one of which was to begin listening to an audio book, and the other was to critique a friend's short story, which I also completed. I've just been so tired, and so full of prescription drugs, I haven't had the energy for anything else.

During the week ahead, I desperately want to improve, but until I am fully functional with standing and walking, I'm not sure how it will go, so Im not making any plans. Instead, I'm just going to focus on rest, and enjoying any small pleasure that come my way.

What have you been up to? And what plans are in store for the week ahead?

7 comments:

  1. Taking the pressure off by not setting goals this week seems very sensible. Hope you're soon mobile and suffering much less pain so you're able to get things done.

    I have quite a busy week with non writing stuff, so my only plans are to finish a short story I've made a start on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patsy, sometimes I think we just need to be kind to ourselves. I'll catch up. You'll have time to think about how the story ends while you're busying yourself with other stuff. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope that your back pain subsides, and you're able to get up and around soon. If you haven't already, you might want to talk to your doctor about having physical therapy. Take care, Maria!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, if that is the same as physiotherapy, I've been on the waiting list since early January with a few false starts. In the meantime, I have been seeing an osteopath which has helped a lot.

      Delete
  4. I do hope this week goes well for you, Maria - rest is good and spring is on its way! Hope you can pop over to my launch party today - either on the blog or FB.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, and I try to reply to every one. Many thanks!