I'm thrilled to accept this award from Rosemary Gemmell and it's great that I don't have to answer too many questions.
The rules of acceptance are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo
- Nominate other blogs and provide a link to where they can be found. (I'm not giving a number here, some may have already done it, and it will differ between people)
- Go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they've been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept.
Mention three things that inspired you the most during the last few weeks.
1. Listening to audio books isn't just something you do on long journeys. They give you the opportunity to shut your eyes and relax, or you can multi-task and do other things whilst your whisked away into another world. Audio books are so convenient, I listen on my phone, IPod or in my car. They've been invaluable over the last few months.
2. Friends who have phoned, texted, emailed, tweeted, sent cards, wrote letters and visited whilst I've been recovering from chronic back issues. People have been wonderful in supporting me, and have been a lifeline to the outside world.
3. My collection of cookery books, without them I wouldn't have been able to create meal plans. They've made life easier while I've been out of action. I've ordered the ingredients online and family members have had step by step instructions to follow, and we've had some delicious meals.