After arriving Friday, in bright sunshine - it's now cold, grey and raining. It has been lashing it down throughout the night. Typical England. So changeable, and unpredictable.
|Image Credit - Pixabay|
1. Novel Rewriting - DONE - I wrote a new opening chapter instead of doing anymore work on the existing one.
2. #Writingchat - DONE - More writerly chatter on Twitter, we talked about 'ambition' and motivation.
3. Blog - DONE - Better Than Before All about editing.
4. Exercise and Diet - DONE - Mostly. On the exercise front I deserve a gold star. Pilates, Aroma Ball Relaxation Class, Pool exercises, Nordic walking, and loads of mat work! On the diet front, I deserve a kick up the backside. My will-power has been awful! I've chomped my way through my body weight in chocolate in the last week. I'm now feeding the cold whatever it wants as I can't taste a thing. I'm disappointed with myself.
The coming week then...
1. Recovery - Top priority, I have a gruelling work schedule coming up that will take me away from home from Wednesday onwards, so in-between time, I need to get rid of the cold. I'm planning to be good to myself. All too often before, i've tried to keep up with everything, and made myself far worse. So its a go slowly this week as much as it can be.
2. Flash Fiction - 150 words required for Saturday.
3. Phoenix Writers - I'm in the Chair on Saturday, my job will be to keep order, and make sure the readings are done in an efficient manner.
4. Novel Rewriting - More editing required.
That is it my friends. Not massive goals, but all doable I hope, and writing them down makes the harder to ignore. Even though, they are small, they are all part of my bigger goals.
How was your week? And what do you have planned to help you reach your goals?